Hi! I'm Anne Marie.
Some trivia about me:
- I traded the big city lights for the northern lights in 2016 with a move from Chicago to Alaska, where I completely fell in love with the 49th state.
- I still geek out every time I see a moose, which is almost daily. A friend put it well when he said that living in Alaska means living in a near-constant state of connection with nature - and that is one of the things I love most about it.
- My husband Tom is an ER nurse. He also has Type 1 diabetes and it’s a big part of our life.
- My cat Flo walks on a leash and sits on command. Her 100-pound dog brother Orin prefers her cat treats and toys over his own.
- My 19-year old face (along with 600 others) is immortalized on Crown Fountain in Chicago.
- I speak Italian.
I'd love to hear from you!
My clients feel more like friends, and I routinely leave weddings/photo sessions after bear hugs all around and a huge smile on my face. I absolutely love getting to know the people I photograph, and my goal is always to create a relaxed space for them to connect. The more I get to know you the easier this becomes and the more magic we make together - so drop me a line and tell me about yourself and your vision for your wedding or photo session. Feel free to shoot me an email me directly or fill out the form below.
Based in Anchorage, Alaska