Hi! I'm Anne Marie.
Some trivia about me:
- I traded the big city lights for the northern lights in 2016 with a move from Chicago to Alaska, where I completely fell in love with the 49th state.
- I still geek out every time I see a moose, which is almost daily. A friend put it well when he said that living in Alaska means living in a near-constant state of connection with nature - and that is one of the things I love most about it.
- My husband Tom is an ER nurse. He also has Type 1 diabetes and it’s a big part of our life.
- We have a little boy named Gus.
- I take our cat Flo on regular walks outside - yes, on a leash, as if she were a dog.
- My 19-year old face (along with 600 others) is immortalized on Crown Fountain in Chicago.
- I speak Italian.
I'd love to hear from you!
My clients feel more like friends, and I routinely leave weddings/photo sessions after hugs all around and a huge smile on my face. I absolutely love getting to know the people I photograph, and my goal is to create a relaxed space for them to connect. The more I get to know you the easier this becomes and the more magic we make together - so drop me a line and tell me about yourself and your vision for your wedding or photo session. Feel free to shoot me an email directly or fill out the form below.